Get Started with Modern React: Learn by Doing
S03・V21: Challenge (Section 3)
Challenge for Section 3
Now that you have completed Section 3 (“Learn by Doing”), here’s a set of challenging tasks to test the skills and knowledge you have acquired.
This Challenge is based on the “Tic-Tac-Toe-Hooks” game built in this Section.
- Display the board position for each move, indicating its column and row number, in the move history list.
- Show the currently selected item, in bold font, in the move list.
- Rewrite the
Boardcomponent, to use two loops to make the squares, instead of hardcoding them.
- Add a toggle button, that lets you sort the moves, in either ascending, or descending order.
- When someone wins, highlight the three squares that caused the win.
- When no one wins, display a message about the result being a draw.
This is the end of the “Get Started with Modern React” course. We hope you found the course useful. If you have any feedback, please send us a message on Twitter, or leave a comment under one of the YouTube videos.